International Charity Foundation “Help for Chernobyl Children” in cooperation with the NGO “Kyiv Center of professional orientation of disabled children” constantly conducts various charity events and activities for children.
Such holidays are organized for children:
- St. Nicholas Day;
- New Year and Christmas holidays;
- Valentine’s Day;
- Spring’s Day;
- Mother’s Day;
- Open Day – The knowledge Day;
- Defender of the Fatherland Day.
Charity events, actions:
- in April – Memorial Day – “Nobody is forgotten,” the anniversary of the Chernobyl disaster;
- May-June – Children’s Day;
- November-December – Day of Disabled Persons.
We invite children from offices and centers of the Foundation.
Actions are held for 450 children. Children receive gifts. Actions are supported by caring managers and organizations for other people’s misfortune and grief.